Dubai may be associated with the Arabian Desert but in recent times, it has become a popular destination for water lovers from across the globe! The city’s expansive coastline, tranquil water of the Arabian Sea, and excellent beaches are rapidly becoming a water sports destination.
There are a variety of ways to take advantage of your holiday or weekend, from taking in jet skiing to breathtaking nighttime images of Dubai city, while sailing the enchanting waters. While you’re on the journey try out some lavish food buffet served in the stunning ambiance, with stunning views of the surroundings and the major landmarks of Dubai city as a backdrop.
Here are some of the amazing things to do & places to visit in Dubai for a fun-filled day:
1. Jet Ski Dubai Marina: You experience the exhilaration of being in the open ocean while riding a Jet Ski. One of the best water sports to experience when visiting Dubai is enjoying jet skiing. You will be guided and given attention during all the safety precautions by an instructor. You have the option of taking a 30- or 60-minute ride there. The Jet Ski Dubai Marina price is very affordable & you can enjoy the thrilling sport there.
2. Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek: In Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek enjoy cruising through the waters, and take in the breathtaking nighttime views of Dubai metropolis. Enjoy a delicious meal served in a buffet style in the amazing setting with breathtaking views of the surrounding landscapes and key landmarks of Dubai city in the background as the adventure is unfolded. It separates the city into the Bur Dubai and Deira neighborhoods. Some of the most stunning buildings in the city may be found on both banks of Dubai Creek.
3. Visit the Burj Khalifa: Enjoy one of Dubai’s most liked activities as you take in panoramic views of the city from the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Enjoy the 360-degree views of Dubai from the tower’s three main observation decks, which are situated on the 124th, 125th, and 148th floors, respectively.
To reach the 122nd floor of the Burj, take one of the world’s fastest elevators.
Enjoy a high tea while admiring the breathtaking city views from the outdoor terrace of Sky, the 148th-floor premium lounge.
Investigate the Level 125 show, which highlights the traditional arts and crafts of Dubai and the Middle East.
Zoom in to the main attraction of the city with the tower’s telescope
4. Visit Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo: Admire the overwhelming variety of marine life dwelling in the aquarium tanks, which include the greatest population of tiger sharks in the world, as you explore the ambiance tunnels of the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo known as the largest aquariums in the world Test your sense of adventure by participating in the Shark Tank experience at the Underwater Zoo, which involves a guided tour of the shark tanks.
With the cage snorkeling experience, which transports one through the tanks in a safe cage, explore the depths of the azure seas. Get a close-up look at the biggest crocodile in the world. Visit the Penguin Cove to see and even feed the local penguins.
5. Enjoy the Dubai City Sightseeing Tour: Take a tour around the old city to experience the best that Dubai has to offer. Enjoy the breathtaking heights. Visit Dubai’s Jumeirah Masjid, the city’s mosque welcomes non-Muslim visitors. Tour some of the city’s best traditional souks, where you may choose from a broad variety of goods.
Take a photo at the Burj Al Arab, a five-star resort renowned for its opulent dining and lodging. Drive through Dubai’s distinctive artificial archipelago, the Palm Jumeirah islands, which are very literally shaped like a palm tree.
Explore the clubs, eateries, and cafes that line the beautiful promenade
6. Enjoy Rides at IMG Worlds: It is the biggest indoor amusement park in the world, treat yourself to the rides and adventures in the four themed zones.
Get your picture taken with the animated Marvel and Cartoon Network characters at IMG Worlds Adventure Park. Try international food at one of the many themed restaurants located around the park. Discover all of the thrill rides and attractions at The Lost Valley, the dinosaur-themed zone.
Allow your young children to enjoy themselves the most at the IMG Worlds Kids Zone, a gaming zone for children. Have a delighted cinema experience at Nova Cinemas, it’s premium services include a private butler and lounge. Pick up souvenirs from a variety of collections such as toys, clothes, and other items.
7. Visit Dubai Frame: Dubai Frame, a literal picture frame that is among the tallest structures in the world, has attracted millions of visitors since it opened in January 2018. It provides stunning views of the spectacular old and modern Dubai, the glistening Gulf water, and the sheen of the dunes as it is located at a height of 150 meters.
One of the nicest things to do in Dubai is to walk across the magnificent glass bridge that joins the frame’s towers, which gives a fantastic experience like you are walking on air.